My Khe beach Danang is a hot spot for both domestic and foreign tourists. With golden sand shore and cool clear water, this place is truely beach paradise you should come once. Let’s look through Kha Tran article to see what to do there, where is it & how to get there, and when to visit it?
My Khe beach Danang Vietnam is located in Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, with shore stretching from the foot of the Son Tra Peninsula to the Marble Mountains about 10 km. It is 3 km far from Danang city center. This beach with 900 m in length was voted one of the six most attractive beaches in the world by Forbes.
How far is it from My Khe beach to Danang airport?
Located in the central of Vietnam, Danang has an airport, seaport and National Highway 1A, so on the move to Danang is very convenient and easy. Distance from Danang airport to My Khe beach is about 4.8 km. Therefore, you can get there by taxi, car, bus or cyclo.
From the center of Da Nang City, you go straight towards Han River bridge and then follow Pham Van Dong about 1.5 km is to reach My Khe Beach Vietnam.
My Khe Beach Google Map:
– You should go there in the summer, from May to October. At this time, the sky is blue, small waves and gentle white sand. It is suitable for you to swim in the sea, walk on the beach. Especially, you can admire the stunning sunrise and sunset.
– However, this time is coincide with public holidays, so there is crowded with tourists, if you do not want to squeeze,the ideal time for you is from June to July.
My Khe Beach is not only famous for its golden sand, shaded palm tree shade, cool water and clear blue sky, but also attractive to many visitors with many interesting seaside activities.
A number of water sports activities can be found directly on public beaches and on the coastline of resorts including: boats bananas, water skiing, windsurfing, parasailing, jet skiing, windsurfing and kayaking.
Within a day, you can experience the interesting activities:
– In the morning: The sunrise is very beautiful, so you can get up early to walk around the sidewalks of My Khe beach and feel the romantic scenery. Or you go to My Khe market to buy fresh seafood.
– In the afternoon: This is the moments for you to experience these exciting & fun activities on My Khe beach like: surfing board, walk or jog, play beach volleyball, parasailing,… Moreover, you can snap best photos with the sunset scene. This will bring you memorable experiences.
– In the evening: Enjoy the cool breeze on the beach wine. Or you can find somewhere to sit together to enjoy My Khe seafood dish and sing with your friends. That’s fantastic feeling!
Pham Van Dong beach park:
✔ This beach is located at Pham Van Dong crossroads, that separate the coastal road and the Pham Van Dong beach, from Son Tra to Dien Ngoc to Hoi An. Beach has a small area, so it is only suitable for serving activities park activity.
✔ This is the beach formed early, so almost visitors come here when visiting My Khe beach Danang. Next to the beach, there is Non Nuoc tourist area where the international surfing tournament is organized. This beach has short sandy shore, big waves and deep sea, suitable for those who like strong feeling.
✔ This is city’s master planning beach of Danang city and also My Khe’s main beach. So the service is very full and comfortable: parking area, food & drink, beach rescue… The beach has fine white sand, and small waves suitable for the elderly and children.
Here are the list of famous restaurant with delicious food:
Blue Whale Restaurant:
– Address: 5-6 Hoang Sa, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, Danang.
– Opening hours: 10am – 10pm
– Price: 15.000 – 360.000 VND
Syrena Restaurant Danang:
– Address: 1C-1D Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra district, Da Nang.
– Opening hours: 8am – 10pm
– Price: 200.000 -1,650,000 VND
San Ho seafood restaurant:
– Address: Lot 12-13 Vo Nguyen Giap, Da Nang.
– Opening hours: 7am – 10pm
– Price: 150.000 – 500.000 VND
Be Anh Seafood Restaurant:
– Address: Lot B14-15, Ho Nghinh and Nguyễn Cao Luyện intersection, Son Tra and Da Nang districts.
– Opening hours: 7am – 11pm
– Price: 100.000 – 500.000 VND
Be Man Seafood Restaurant:
– Address: Lot 14, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Son Tra District, Da Nang.
– Opening hours: 9am – 11pm
– Price: 500.000 – 1.500.000 VND
Flying fish roe avocado salad (gỏi trứng cá chuồn in Vietnamese): This dish has a delicious, attractive flavor. The main ingredient is fish guts eaten with vegetables, peanuts cakes. All make a rich and unforgettable flavor.
My Khe seaweed in Da Nang: This is a specialty of Danang you can buy as a gift for friends and relatives. This seaweed can be used as soup, “che” or medicine.
“Banh nam My Khe”: This is a typical dish of Hue but in Danang, it is made with different flavors. “Cake” is made from rice flour, so it is easy to eat. It is regarded as the most popular with foreigners.
Quang Noodles Tuy Loan: This is a famous dish in both Quang Nam and Danang. There are many types such as chicken square noodles, frog square noodles, meat eggs… spoiled for your choice.
There are also fresh seafood dishes such as grilled oysters onions, a grilled sunny squid, seafood salad, steamed black tiger shrimp with coconut water, snail garlic fire, fried noodles with seafood, tamarind roasted crab, seafood hotpot.
Grand Tourane Hotel:
– Location: 252 Vo Nguyen Giap, Phuoc My, Son Tra, Danang.
– Admission fee: 1,600,000 VND
Cicilia Hotel & Spa:
– Location: 23-25-27 Do Da, My Khe beach, Son Tra district, Danang.
– Admission fee: 648,723 VND
Hung Anh Hotel:
– Location:23-25 Vo Van Kiet, Son Tra District, Danang.
– Admission fee: 480,117
Holiday beach Danang Hotel & Spa:
– Location: 300 Vo Nguyen Giap, Ward My An, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
– The price is from 1,400,000 VND
Fusion Suites Danang Beach:
– Location: Residential Area 5, Vo Nguyen Giap, Man Thai, Son Tra, Danang.
– Admission fee: 2,600,000 VND
My Khe beach Danang is a must visit place. Hopefully, above useful information will help you know more about stunning beach paradise in Danang. Now, make a trip to Danang to have memorable experience. Don’t forget to contact us via Hotline: (+84) 91 651 0201 or (+84) 34 797 6789 to book car as soon as possible!