Dalat Night Market, also known as Dalat Market, is the largest commercial center of Dalat city. This place attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists to visit and shop. Let Kha Tran car rental help you discover about this famous market with useful information: how to get there, what to explore at this market,what to eat, to buy as well as experience of visiting Dalat night market.
Dalat Night Market or Am Phu Market is located on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Ward 1, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province.
Da Lat night market is large with many stalls selling food and souvenirs handicrafts, clothing, shoes,… and especially specialties of “the city of flower”. So, what is there interesting at Dalat night market, let’s take a look!
Local specialities in Dalat market
It can be said that this city of thousands of flowers is not only a heaven of flowers, but also a paradise of jams. As soon as you enter the market gate, you will first see types of jams on sale such as: strawberry jam, kiwi jam, persimmon jam, apple jam,… Coming to Dalat, you will see a variety of delicious jam which are made from fruit and vegetables.
Go to Dalat market, you can freely choose and buy any veggies you want. Local fresh vegetables are sold at an affordable price. Not only vegetables, but also fruits are sold everywhere , some specialty fruits of Dalat including strawberries, durian, butter butter, crunchy pink,…
Because the climate in Da Lat is cold all year round, so there are many shops selling wool. Coming to Dalat night market, there are many types of wool products with diverse styles from sweaters, wool hats to these wool gloves, … You can buy yourself an items you like best as a gift for relatives and friends.
Dalat is a land of thousands of flowers. Thanks to the cool climate all year round, the city pays attention to growing flowers, with many different types of flowers blooming shimmering in a whole range market stalls.
Dalat Night Market attracts many visitors to visit and shop. Therefore; the souvenir booths are indispensable. You can buy small and beautiful souvenirs made from crafts to keep memories on your trip to Dalat.
Going to Dalat night market, surely you must wonder what to eat there? Market Dalat night sells diverse and plentiful snack food everywhere. Here are the list of famous food:
– Dalat sweet potatoes: With prices from 15,000 VND – 20,000 VND /unit. The sweetness of the potato disperses the chilly and make you feel cozy.
– “Banh trang nuong”: is dubbed “Vietnamese pizza”, combined with many delicious ingredients, captivating people look. With price ranges from 15,000 VND – 20,000 VND / unit, note that you should ask the price before buying to avoid cheating.
– “Banh tieu, banh quay, banh su kem”: Only 20,000 VND you can buy a bag of many different types of cakes. Eat cakes with a glass of soy milk is great for an evening to wander around the market.
– “Crab soup, sticky corn”: The vendors with the large soup pot, and sticky rice pot attract many tourists and locals to eat. With affordable price from 10,000 VND – 15,000 VND / pax.
– Shake strawberries: Try this snack. The strawberries are mixed with moderate amount of sugar and a little salt and then shake well, will give you a interesting experience. The price of a box of strawberries shakes is about 15,000 VND – 20,000 VND.
– Before buying anything, you should ask the price in advance before buying.
– Should buy specialties with clear origin.
– Beware of manipulating tricks to take pictures.
– Preserve the valuable items on your body to avoid being stolen by bad guys.
– If you ride a motorbike but do not know where to park, do enter the market. There is a parking space for about 5,000 VND per vehicle. You should lock carefully and remember the location to find out easily.
– Dalat night market opening times: 18pm – to 22pm. Starting at 19pm, the market will be crowded, so pay attention to the time to visit the market.
– TTC Hotel Premium – Ngoc Lan: 42 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Da Lat. The night market Dalat about 0.2km.
– Tulip Hotel: February 26, Dalat. Dalat night market about 0.2km.
– Roy Dala Hotel: 10A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Da Lat. 0.3km from the night market
– Colline Hotel: 10 Phan Boi Chau, Da Lat. About 0.2km from the night market.
– Mai Ngoc Hotel: 72/2 Nguyen Van Troi, Da Lat. About 0.4 km from Dalat market.
Dalat night market – a must visit place when setting foot on Dalat city of fog to have memorable and enjoyable experience.